Akiya, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa Land
Local photograph South Hayama HEIGHTS Within development project
View from Status building 2nd floor I see Sagami Bay.
View from Status building 2nd floor I see Mount Fuji by weather, too.
The situation in the site There is a feeling of opening for a hill.
The situation in the site The location requirements that the sunshine has good
The situation in the site I view Sagami Bay from a distance from the site.
The appearance of the Status building
Contact road situationThe Southwest side: Width about 6.2m (public road)
Usage area / Building coverage / Volume ratioFirst-class low-rise exclusive residential districts/40%/80%
City PlanningArea designated for urbanization
Nationwide Law NotificationNo
Update dateJanuary 13, 2020
Next update dateJanuary 27, 2020
Elementary school Large Kusu elementary school 3,000m
Junior high school Large Kusu junior high school 3,600m
■ Recommended ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ... ･ ･
○ South Hayama HEIGHTS Within development project
○ It is the cityscape which a discerning house ･ villa compares with.
○ A view to see Sagami Bay ･ Mount Fuji is recommended.
○ For the site that opened out on the sea side (the west), you can thoroughly enjoy a view ･ opening feeling.
○ There is a feeling of opening for a hill, and the sunshine is good.
○ As an exclusive residential land, please consider as a villa site.
Show comment I close Comment
Address Akiya, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa ＞ GoogleMap