1, Shonankokusaimura, Yokosuka-shi (HOUSE)
The appearance photograph
living and dining room
View from the second floor
View I see Enoshima! (caused by the weather)
StructureGround 2 belonging to Reinforced concrete structure the first floor of the basement stories
Road frontageThe Southwest side: Width about 9.1m (public road), the Northeast side: Width about 6.2m (public road), the Southeast side: Width about 4.2m (public road)
Usage area / Building coverage / Volume ratio/40%/80% that there is no
City PlanningControlled urbanization zone
Is The National Land Use Planning Law applicable?No
Annual rental income (current)!※The rent does not guarantee that I am provided surely for the future.－
Update dateJune 10, 2019
Next update dateJune 24, 2019
RemarksThe following expenses are necessary in an annual sum separately. ●Environmental maintenance management fee: Annual sum 9, 486 yen ●Dwelling maintenance management fee: Annual sum 6, 500 yen ●An association budget: Annual sum 50, 000 yen
FacilitiesIntercom Floor heaters (living ･ Western-style room), double glazing (in all rooms), garden 3 tsubo or more with island kitchen counter, garret storing, Wood deck, TV monitor
Parking lotUse of Parking lot is possible
CharacteristicsOrder house, steel frame system house, barrier-free
LocationHill, both sides road
■ Sales point ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ... ･ ･
○ Large-scale development Within development project of about 207ha of the Mitsui Fudosan original developer
○ The outskirts are city planning and regular quiet cityscape by the scenic zone
○ Other than green and the sea which are very large than the building, I overlook the scenic spots of Mount Fuji or Enoshima (it depends on weather)
○ "The Panahome Corp. Reinforced concrete structure" which as a result of having pursued quake resistance and 遮熱効果, arrived
○ I adopt each floor bow window and large window, terrace on the sea side to fully secure the view per positive
○ I install a kotatsu set in the floor in the 1st Japanese-style room
○ Studding (1st: 2,600mm, 2nd floor: 2,470mm, B1F: 2,550mm) which does not let you feel a feeling of pressure
○ Barrier-free & water circumference where the 1st part supported care
○ 1st bathroom adopts a jacuzzi of 2Way (bubble & jet current)
○ I install the loft in the 2nd floor Western-style room part
■ The discerning design concept ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ... ･ ･ which I asked about than seller
○ In two households of +α (child of the single body), to live wealthily.
I place independent kitchen and bath ･ restroom ･ living on 1 the first floor ･ the second floor.
A single child before 2 independence secures privacy, and can live (basement).
The floor on 3 the second floor is thicker than the example of other buildings, and a sound is hard to sound downstairs.
4 1.2 floors lose a corridor and are wide in a living room and living by just that much.
○ Living people are safe, and relief be felt
It is earthquake measures 2-1
The Reinforced concrete structure which is high in 1 quake resistance
I locate a storeroom of the meeting form in the basement not to put furniture in 2 living rooms.
(do not put a thing falling down by an earthquake in living room ･ particularly the bedroom)
So that even if the heat source of 3 Floor heaters stops infrastructure at the time of disaster occurrence as kerosene, a heat source finds you
Because 2-2 makes the indoor environment which does not depend on the outside temperature
That 4 concrete is heated and do not become hot from the body; for outside insulation
To keep the temperature in five; the windowpane to all rooms double glazing
Because 2-3 prevents an invasion from the outside
I attach a film on all windows to prevent an invasion from 6 outside
(the double-glazing adoption that the window of "the first-floor bedroom" and "the basement" which are easy to become unmanned soon embeds a security film)
Show comment Close comment
Address 1, Shonankokusaimura, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa ＞ GoogleMap