1, Taga, Minami-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka Land
Contact road situationThe Northeast side: Width about 5.4m (private road)
Usage area / Building coverage / Volume ratioFirst-class medium- and high-levels layer exclusive residential district/60%/150%
City PlanningArea designated for urbanization
Nationwide Law NotificationNo
Update dateAugust 10, 2020
Next update dateAugust 24, 2020
Remarks◎Because this Properties does not contact with a road to fix for Building Standard Act, as a general rule, there is not the building ･ enlargement ･ reconstruction of the building. When I receive the permission of the Building Standard Act Article 43 Paragraph 1 proviso with the approval of a building examination committee, the construction of building ･ enlargement ･ reconstruction is enabled.
◎The second kind 15M altitude district
◎The cliff regulations are applied.
Elementary school 若久小学校 1,400m
Junior high school School in Noma 1,300m
Supermarket BON REPAS Takamiya shop 430m
Park Fortune sea Park 220m
Hospital The Fukuoka Red Cross hospital 1,300m
Other facilities 1 Takamiya, Fukuoka post office 470m
Other facilities 2 Seven-Eleven 5, Takamiya, Fukuoka store 470m
Other facilities 3 Nishi-Nippon City Bank, Ltd. Takamiya Branch 490m
■ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ... ･ ･ recommended here
○ About 6-minute walk from Nishitetsu Tenjin Omuta Line "Takamiya" Station
○ About 786.66 square meters of plottage (about 237.96 tsubo)
○ It is not building conditioning Building lot.
I can build it with a favorite house maker.
■ Surrounding environment ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ... ･ ･
○ To a BON REPAS Takamiya shop about 430m (a 6-minute walk)
○ To fortune sea Park about 220m (a 3-minute walk)
○ To the Takamiya, Fukuoka post office about 470m (a 6-minute walk)
○ To Seven-Eleven 5, Takamiya, Fukuoka store about 470m (a 6-minute walk)
○ To the Nishi-Nippon City Bank, Ltd. Takamiya Branch about 490m (a 7-minute walk)
○ It is about 1,400m to 若久小学校
○ It is about 1,300m to a school in Noma
Show comment I close Comment
Address 1, Taga, Minami-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka ＞ GoogleMap