5, Hase, Kamakura-shi HOUSE
Washing face room
2nd floor restroom
living and dining room
Location5, Hase, Kamakura-shi, Kanagawa
Traffic15 minutes walk from Yokosuka Line Kamakura Station
14 minutes walk from Enoshima Electric Railway Hase Station
Property typeSingle-family Detached
Gross land area
The building yearNovember, 2017 build (build two years)
StructureLight-gauge steel construction
A floor is based2 above the ground stories
Usage area / Building coverage / Volume ratioFirst-class low-rise exclusive residential districts/40%/80%
City PlanningArea designated for urbanization
Delivery time / Time to move inImmediately
Update dateAugust 19, 2019
Next update dateSeptember 2, 2019
Elementary school Going out elementary school 1,100m
Supermarket Period ノ country shop 1,000m
Other facilities 1 Seven-Eleven 790m
FacilitiesIntercom, bathroom ventilation with clothes drying function working under Floor heaters (living and dining room), double glazing (each room), island kitchen counter, Wood deck, TV monitor
Parking lotUse of Parking lot is possible
CharacteristicsOrder house, steel frame system house
■ Recommended point (location) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ... ･ ･
○ Than JR Yokosuka Line "Kamakura" Station a 15-minute walk.
Than Enoshima Electric Railway "Hase" Station a 14-minute walk.
○ Kamakura Hase where there is the atmosphere of the ancient city.
○ Green Many, the quiet house environment are attractive.
○ Lend me it and let you go through, and the sun ･ is good.
○ The neighborhood is dotted with a lot of Shinto shrine Buddhist temples, and the good atmosphere is attractive, too.
■ Recommended point (building) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ... ･ ･
○ Huh, in the building, build is an order house of the bell house construction in 2017.
○ The bright room space points it.
○ The conversation with the family adopts island kitchen counter & living in stairs to be able to enjoy, too.
○ For Status Vacant, it is during regular sneak preview acceptance.
Please feel free to contact the details, request documents of our Properties, sneak preview hope.
Show comment Close comment
Address 5, Hase, Kamakura-shi, Kanagawa ＞ GoogleMap