2, Jindaiji, Mitaka-shi, Tokyo
The appearance photograph
living and dining room Each L ･ D ･ K has Floor heaters.
Kitchen Extensive work space of 1.2m in width.
Bathroom It is 1827 (1.5 tsubo size) large bathrooms what.
Western-style room (about 9.2 quires) It is a living room bright spaciously.
The entrance When the housing part of the warm color taste comes back, I am relieved.
living and dining room The south side window is with an electric shutter.
living and dining room It is an order for build house in February, 2011
Kitchen It is an opening-like kitchen without the hanging closet.
Japanese-style room The south side window is with an electric shutter.
Japanese-style room It is a continuance interval with the living and is convenient.
Cupboard (造付) There is back counter and is rich in storing
Kitchen The distance with the family is felt, and housework is made bright.
Niche At first I can display a thing of the Favorite to the niche catching eye when I visit it.
Washing face room It is a cloudy weather stopping function washstand on.
Cooker A convenient IH cooker of the care.
Dishwasher With dishwasher having higher saving water effect than hand-washing.
Restroom (1st) A function to be able to play music is included.
Western-style room (about 9.2 quires) It is most suitable as the study and study space of the child.
Western-style room (about 9.2 quires) It is about two quires of closets.
Western-style room (about 7.7 quires) It is the north side, but is very spirited.
Western-style room (about 7.7 quires) I can divide it into two rooms in the future.
Western-style room (about 4.5 quires) There is all rooms storing.
Western-style room (about 4.5 quires) The housing part is a sliding door, and there is no waste of the space.
Washroom (2nd floor) A washstand is on 2nd floor and is convenient.
Restroom (2nd floor) I can go to the restroom without going down the stairs from the bedroom.
Living and dining room storing It is the residence which can feel the close attention of seller.
The building north side
Location2, Jindaiji, Mitaka-shi, Tokyo
Traffic20 minutes walk from Chuo Main Line Musashisakai Station
Chuo Main Line Musashisakai Station bus ten minutes "two center field" 停歩 two minutes
Chuo Main Line Mitaka Station bus 18 minutes "two center field" 停歩 two minutes
Property typeSingle-family Detached
Gross land area
The building yearFebruary, 2011 build (build nine years)
A floor is based2 above the ground stories
Road frontageThe east side: Width about 4.0m (public road)
Usage area / Building coverage / Volume ratioFirst-class low-rise exclusive residential districts/40%/80%
City PlanningArea designated for urbanization
Delivery time / Time to move inTBD
Update dateAugust 9, 2019
Next update dateAugust 23, 2019
Elementary school The municipal second elementary school 600m
Junior high school The municipal second junior high school 450m
Supermarket Duties supermarket Jindaiji, Mitaka store 380m
Park Tono children's park 470m
Hospital The Musashino Red Cross hospital 1,320m
Other facilities 1 Jindaiji, Mitaka post office 260m
Other facilities 2 Seven-Eleven Mitaka astronomical observatory street shop 300m
FacilitiesIntercom, bathroom ventilation with clothes drying function working under Floor heaters (LD part, kitchen part), double glazing (all rooms), island kitchen counter, TV monitor
Parking lotUse of Parking lot is possible
■ Features ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ... ･ ･
○ Order built of the Fujijuken construction.
○ February, 2011 built.
○ Electric-power-controlled house
○ I use Sakae Shiro tile for a roof
○ Back counter setting (as for the effective distance to the back counter 1.2m) of the kitchen
○ I install a washstand in the second floor
○ About two quires of walk-in closets of 9.2 quires of the second-floor Western-style rooms
○ I can switch to 3LDK ⇔ 4LDK (road expense according to the pivot)
○ Large-capacity closet ･ storing-rich Plan
○ Shutter electric to a window for sweeping the dirt out of a room (two places) of the south side on the first floor
○ Floor heaters is with it in three places of L ･ D ･ K
○ 1827 (1.5 tsubo) size that bathroom was spacious
○ All windows are entering pair glass insulation sashes
○ There is a ventilation system for 24 hours
○ Opening-like system kitchen without the hanging closet
○ Japanese-style room of the living side that is convenient as a visitor and child room
○ There is a niche to be able to display a thing of the Favorite in the entrance hall
○ There is the convenient room balcony for drying clothes unit on the second floor on a rainy day
○ Light with a feeling of person sensor in the entrance and a gateway for a host
○ The restroom on the first floor gains a function to be able to play music
○ A water caltrop cross grate is set up by all the first-floor small windows
For Vacant, you can observe it casually now. Please observe it.
Show comment Close comment
Address 2, Jindaiji, Mitaka-shi, Tokyo ＞ GoogleMap